National M6A show has been cancelled for June in wake of the novel Corona-19 Virus, for everyones health and safety... WMMC should consider the same action for the annual show in June.
Good afternoon, We as a board have been keeping in contact via email on this. We are not canceling the show yet. We are waiting until April when we will see where things are heading with this. We are collecting pre-registrations for the show as well as sponsorships as usual. In the event that the show is cancelled the registration fee would be returned. Sponsorship names are being collected but we aren’t collecting the donations yet either. We are hoping we can continue with the show in June but we do realize this is a big issue and nobody has an idea when the scare will be past. We do love our mustangs and enjoy sharing them with others but ultimately our health and the health of others does take top priority. We will have more information on the verdict of the show in April. We will post here on our webpage, our Facebook page and via hoofbeat once we do.